Look Keo Blade Carbon Cromo Axle 12/16nm Pedals
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Drawing upon years of experience and with input from some of the most highly regarded champions of the sport, the revised Look Keo Blade Carbon pedals named under Looks Keo Blade Carbon Cromo Axle 12/16nm Pedals are designed to perform at the highest level and help you to win.
Featuring all the benefits of a blade pedal, the Keo Blade Carbon pedals have an aerodynamically optimised shape with an increased platform size for superior performance and optimal efficiency. Supplied with 12Nm and 16Nm blades, they can be customised to suit your preferred feel.
- Body Material: Carbon
- Spindle Material: Oversized CrMo
- Intended Use: Race
- Bearings: 1 roller bearing, 1 needle bearing
- Pedal Stack Height: 14.8mm
- Platform Width: 67mm
- Contact Surface Area: 700mm²
- Tension: Supplied with 12Nm carbon blades installed and additional 16Nm carbon blades (20Nm carbon blades sold separately)
- Cleats: Supplied with grey Look Keo Grip Cleats
- Float: Black Cleat: 0°; Grey Cleat: 4.5°; Red Cleat: 9° (grey 4.5° cleats supplied)
- Weight: Pedal: 110g; Pair with Cleats: 288g
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.