Mavic Cosmic Pro Road Helmet - Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Road Helmet may be super light, but it’s also highly technical. Beneath those speed lines everything is designed to keep your ride as fast, light and comfortable as possible.
The newest feature is Live Fit SL technology. Live Fit SL’s flexible XRD foam construction moulds to your head shape for a perfect personal fit, secure position and no hotspots, all day long. It’s bolstered by Mavic’s Ergo Hold SL retention system, which allows you to tweak it with just one hand, perfect for mid-ride adjustments.
It keeps you cool, too - using signature 37.5® fabric on the padding, this uses active particles to attract humidity vapour and wick away sweat five times faster than standard fabrics.
Constructed to be incredibly light, this helmet weighs just 230 grams (in a size M) and is CE and CPSC certified
- Live Fit SL technology delivers an adaptive fit without compromising on weight
- Ergo Hold SL Retention System offers optimal adjustability, comfort and head hold
- Cosmic Pro Fit Pad delivering comfort
- 37.5® fabric used on the padding uses active particles to attract humidity vapor and absorb heat from your head
- 3 position adjustment system
- Reflective highlights
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.