Mavic Ksyrium Elite Rear Wheel - Black
The Mavic Ksyrium Elite Rear Wheel - Black has stood for high reliability, light weight and versatility for years, utilising similar high-tech features to the Ksyrium SL but at a more attractive price-point.
New for 2015 is a complete re-design of the rim. They are now wider, by increasing the internal width by 2mm to give the tyre a larger surface area to improve both comfort and rolling efficiency. The air volume has increased by 18% which delivers the following benefits:
• Lower rolling resistance - For the same tyre pressure the rolling resistance is reduced by 13%
• Greater comfort - While maintaining the same rolling resistance you can lower the tyre pressure by 20psi
• Improved puncture performance - A bigger gap between the road and the edge of the rim reduces the chance of a pinch flat or “snake-bite”
All of this performance is achieved without any weight penalty, thanks to the use of exclusive patented ISM4D technology. Staying true to the Elite philosophy, to offer the best technology available where it really matters, ISM4D leaves the exact amount of material around the spokes to maximise the balance between durability, strength and weight. The result is a wide yet super-light rim at just 405g.
The finish has also been re-designed and upgraded using a combination of matt and glossy contrasting to compliment the high performance and technology of the wheelset. Mavic’s exclusive and patented Fore Drilling creates a strong and durable connection of the spokes to the rim while the innovative Isopulse lacing improves stability and lateral stiffness whilst sprinting or climbing.
The Force Transfer System Light freehub means the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a lighter 100% aluminum hub body.
|Spoke Count||20 Hole|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Spoke Count||20 Hole|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.