Morgan Blue Carbon Assembly Paste
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Morgan Blue Carbon Assembly Paste should be used when carbon materials interface with aluminium materials (normally a Carbon seatpost into an Aluminium frame).
It is also ideal for when Carbon meets Carbon.
The adhesive effect allows you to reduce your torque settings by up to 30%, meaning that there is less stress on the two components.
Supplied in a 100ml tube the paste is super easy to apply and has a high adhesion properties
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.