The Morgan Blue Professional lubricant for bikes based on wax.
Enriched with a friction modifier that forms a thin and flexible lubricating coating.
Once applied, the liquid penetrates into the inner side of the chain.
The wax leaves a lubricating coating which repels dirt. Wax products contain less lubricating properties than oils (like Extra Dry Lube) therefore it has to be re-applied regularly.
Use the Morgan Blue Dry Wax on the chain and let it dry long enough. Dry Wax protects the chain against water and dirt. For good maintenance repeat the treatment. For mountain bike use. Don’t use Dry Wax at freezing temperatures.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.