NiteRider Lumina 1100 Boost & Solas 100 Combo Bike Light Set
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Plan your journey ahead in confidence with the NiteRider Lumina 1100 Boost & Solas 100 Combo Bike Light Set. Great for use in just about all riding conditions, the Lumina 1100 Boost provides users with plenty of light for their journey. Designed to meet the needs of all types of riders, the bike light provides a Boost mode, giving the option to operate the light at maximum light output! Offering what most consider the best LEDs available and utilizing a CREE LED, the lights give an extremely reliable, high performance with no filament to break or burn out.
The Lumina 1100 Boost projects a beam pattern that provides a generous long-distance spot and a wide flood beam pattern of 1100 brilliant lumens! This is the perfect durable light for all disciplines. The Solas 100 offers users two powerful LEDs, 4 modes, and is USB rechargable. A "Group Ride Mode" is featured for riders who want to stay visible and safe but not distract others in the pack.
Lumina 1100 Boost:
- A 16% increase in lumen output!
- Boost Mode! Unleash Max LED Output
- 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode
- Run times up to 18:00hrs
- Low Battery Indicator
- Ultra Bright, Daylight Visible 100 Lumen Flash Mode
- 2 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Modes
- Group Ride Mode
- FL1 Standard, IP64 Water Resistant
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.