Northwave Extreme XC MTB Shoes
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
|Shoes||Men's UK Size||5||6||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||12||13||Women's UK Size||3.5||4||4.5||5.5||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||Euro Shoe Size||36||37||38||39||40.5||41||42||42.5||43||44||44.5||45||46||47||48|
The micro-perforated BioMap unibody upper with thermowelded protection eliminates hotspots while the ultra stiff Hyperlight XC Sole transfers all your power so you can conquer any Cross-Country race with ease.
Lightweight and comfortable unibody upper. The minimized stitching and the absence of overlapping material allow Northwave to eliminate all the unnecessary weight. The reinforcements on the side and toe have been directly thermowelded on the upper, so as to guarantee maximum protection with a minimum weight.
Maximum precision and usability- the side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micro-metric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely.
The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimised weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced using the spare parts kit.
Ultralight with holes that correspond with the vents on the sole to keep your feet amazingly fresh. Northwave have completely redesigned this footbed to provide greater support for the arch and along the medial area to give you enhanced efficiency and comfort.
This is why Northwave shoes are designed with BioMap technology. Northwave soles, uppers and all their components are anatomically compatible with every cyclist’s feet and are designed to keep the foot in the right position while pedalling, transmitting power directly to the pedals without wasting any energy.
- Hyperlight XC Sole - 100% unidirectional carbon with a stiffness index of 14.0 for top power transfer
- Michelin rubber inserts 22% more abrasion resistant than TPU- dual-layer compound technology provide excellent grip with minimum weight
- Micro-perforated BioMap unibody upper with thermowelded protection eliminates hotspots
- Double SLW2 dial - step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Extra strap for exceptional pressure distributionIntegrated heel system containing directional fibre prevents any slipping
- Extreme Air Evo footbed provides greater support
|Closure System||BOA Technology|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Closure System||BOA Technology|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.