Northwave Jet Evo Road Shoe - Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
|Shoes||Men's UK Size||5||6||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||12||13||Women's UK Size||3.5||4||4.5||5.5||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||Euro Shoe Size||36||37||38||39||40.5||41||42||42.5||43||44||44.5||45||46||47||48|
Sport Line - Energize your passion
Those who choose Sport want to show their true passion for cycling. Every pedal stroke is an injection of energy to the body and spirit and has to be an unforgettable experience, even for those getting to grips with their "first rides". The Northwave Jet Evo Road Shoe enhances the comfort in the saddle and products created to emphasize an attractive look guarantees that only Northwave’s 20 years of experience can ensure a true competitive edge.
– Continuous ventilation. All our road soles have large strategically positioned vents.
– A constant airflow in and out of the shoe. The front vent channels fresh air into the sole, and the side and rear vents channel the air out to guarantee constant airflow in and out of the shoe.
– Large breathable inserts. Microscopic pores and larger thermowelded vents made on the upper provide efficient ventilation, with no overlapping materials so you get the added benefit of a lighter shoe.
- Sole: NRG Air
- Upper: With Airmesh
- Upper construction: Airflow system
- Closing system: 2 Straps
- Heel: Integrated Heel System
- Footbed: Air Sport
- Tech: SPD pedals compatible. Cleat plate not included.
- Weight: 263 gr
|Type||Road Bike Shoes|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Type||Road Bike Shoes|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £20
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.