Northwave Katana 2 Women's MTB Shoes
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
|Shoes||Men's UK Size||5||6||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||12||13||Women's UK Size||3.5||4||4.5||5.5||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||Euro Shoe Size||36||37||38||39||40.5||41||42||42.5||43||44||44.5||45||46||47||48|
The asymmetrical strap construction is another Northwave innovation. The central strap is moved to the centre so as to follow the anatomy of the foot and reduce the pressure on the side area, because it's particularly sensitive.
The new unibody construction of the uppers allows for the integration of an efficient heel retention system inside the structure,without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0
- Natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
- Women’s Thermowelded Layer Construction - multiple layers without overlaps for excellent ventilation and reduced weight
- Thermowelded reinforcements for added protection
- 3 lightweight asymmetrical velcro straps reduce pressure on the foot
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.