Nuun Active Hydration, 8 Tubes
You sweat - Nuun active replenishes. Packed with electrolytes, light flavour, clean ingredients, Nuun Active Hydration is the perfect sports drink. The electrolytes found in Nuun will help alleviate cramps, help muscles function, communicate and burn energy efficiently.
- Each tube contains 10 tablets
- Each tablet makes one 16oz sports drink
- Plant based sweetener stevia provides a crisp and light sweetness
- Non-gmo (non-genetically modified) sourced dextrose to increase the speed of absorption and hydrate you faster
- Avocado oil for clean, plant-based production
- Gluten-free, dairy + soy free, safe for clean sport certifications
5 vitamins and minerals
Sodium: 360 mg
Potassium: 100 mg
Magnesium: 25 mg
Calcium: 13 mg
Vitamin c: 38 mg
Other ingredients include:
Plant based sweetener stevia to provide a crisp and light sweetness.
Non-gmo (non-genetically modified) sourced dextrose to increase the speed of absorption and hydrate you faster.
Avocado oil for clean, plant-based production.
Each tube contains 10 tablets - 1 tablet contains 10 calories and 1g of sugar
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.