O'Neal Element Shocker Pants
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Made with a roomy, comfy fit, the O’Neal Element Shocker Pants covers any rider with style. It’s the layer of protection that wraps you like a second skin. Comfortable, breathable and cut so you hardly feel it at all. With heavy duty and lightweight denier fabrics that provide the perfect combination of comfort and protection while riding, these Shocker Pants provide protection when you need it most.
- More durable, wear resistant panels on: seat, inside of legs, and knees
- Stretch panels in key points for great freedom of movement
- Fully lined for added comfort
- Elastic waist with adjustable ratchet closure system
- Lightweight, breathable panels
- Removable, internal, EVA foam hip protectors
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.