O'Neal Junction Lite Knee Guard
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Thanks to their super light IPX technology, the O’Neal Junction Lite Knee Guard offers effective protection from injuries. During the ride the foam is soft and adapts to the movements, upon impact the material hardens and offers protection.
- IPX impact protection
- High density moulded foam provides patella support and protection
- Breathable Airprene paneling for added comfort
- Extra tough outer fabric protection
- Ergonomically shaped to maintain position and prevent slipping
- Low volume back paneling prevents bulking
- 2-piece sleeve above knee for ultimate freedom-of movement
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Fabric Technology||IPX impact protection|
|Interior Protection||High density moulded foam|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.