O'Neal Junction Lite Knee Guard
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Thanks to their super light IPX technology, the O’Neal Junction Lite Knee Guard offers effective protection from injuries. During the ride the foam is soft and adapts to the movements, upon impact the material hardens and offers protection.
- IPX impact protection
- High density moulded foam provides patella support and protection
- Breathable Airprene paneling for added comfort
- Extra tough outer fabric protection
- Ergonomically shaped to maintain position and prevent slipping
- Low volume back paneling prevents bulking
- 2-piece sleeve above knee for ultimate freedom-of movement
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Fabric Technology||IPX impact protection|
|Interior Protection||High density moulded foam|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.