Oakley Flak 2.0 XL Retina Burn Sunglasses - Prizm/ Neon
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Oakley Flak 2.0 XL Retina Burn Prizm
Oakley engineering takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride.The Oakley Flak 2.0 XL Retina Burn Sunglasses offers a standard size frame with enhanced lens coverage, and every millimeter of the lens is optimized with High Definition Optics® in a ruggedly durable yet lightweight design. Designed to push your limits with patented XYZ Optics® for razor sharp clarity and secure grip of Unobtanium
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Primary Colour||Neon Yellow|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £20
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.