Oakley Flak Beta Prizm Sunglasses - White
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
A new addition to the Flak collection, this interchangeable lens design offers benefits from performance eyewear, delivering unrivaled innovation to those who want to see the difference technology makes in a full range of activities.
- Swap out the lenses when light changes, and take full advantage of High Definition Optics® with ANSI Z87.1 standards of clarity and impact resistance
- The wide peripheral view stays sharp with XYZ Optics® while the contouring improves side protection against sun and wind
- Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
- Available in Asia Fit and with Oakley Prizm™ Sport & Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.