Oakley Flight Jacket PRIZM Trail
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Aerodynamic engineering makes the Oakley Flight Jacket the ultimate eyewear for cycling, running and beyond.
An open-edge brow maximizes the upper field of view, and Oakley's new Advancer nose bridge instantly opens airflow to combat fogging and overheating.
Two included lengths of interchangeable temples make Flight Jacket compatible with helmets.
- Brow-less design allows for improved upper field of view
- Advancer™ nosebridge positions the frame to block light while opening airflow to combat fogging and overheating
- Interchangeable temple lengths for improved helmet compatibility
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O-Matter™ frame material
- No-slip Unobtainium® nosepads and earsocks: Increase grip with perspiration
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
Prizm Lenses are a revolution in lens optics built on decades of colour science research by Oakley. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.