Oakley Replacement RadarLock Path Persimmon Lens
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Oakley Replacement RadarLock Path Persimmon Lens:
Adapt to changing light conditions or just change your look by switching to a different lens in seconds. Choose the shape and color to optimize your performance, and select a vented design if you want cooling airflow. Lenses with Iridium® coating precisely tune the transmission of light for your environment. Non-vented lenses are available with polarization to block the blinding rays of glare. Oakley polarization eliminates the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies to create the best polarized optics on the planet.
- Fits RadarLock™ High Definition Optics® (HDO®) for unbeatable clarity and performance
- Lens contours that extend peripheral vision and improve side protection
- Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Unsurpassed impact protection
- Options include Iridium® lens coatings and polarization
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.