Overboard Multipurpose Waterproof Case - Medium
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Designed for travellers, the medium-sized OverBoard Multi-purpose Waterproof Case is perfect for protecting passports, wallets, credit cards, cash and small gadgets like iPods, cameras or phones.
Thanks to the Slide Seal System™, the case is 100% waterproof, guaranteed submersible to 6m / 19ft and will float when dropped in the water; making it an essential bit of kit for any beach-goer or water-sports lover.
This waterproof travel pouch also protects valuables from sand, dirt & dust and thanks to a semi-opaque Seal Grey front and back; contents are hard to make out, keeping nimble-fingered thieves at bay.
- 100% waterproof multi-purpose case - Class 5 - IP68
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Guaranteed submersible to 19ft / 6m
- Keeps out dust, sand, dirt and water
- Made of environmentally-friendly biodegradable thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- Perfect for travel documents, cash, credit cards, wallets and small gadgets
- Includes a Waterproof Medium Multipurpose Case, Caribineer Clip, Neck Lanyard, Moisture Sensitive Desiccant Sachet and an instructions / care guide
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.