Paceline Eurostyle Chamois Butt'r Cream
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Paceline Eurostyle Chamois Butt'r Cream is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois pads and immediate improve your riding comfort.
It is specifically formulated to produce a cooling and soothing effect for cyclists who prefer a traditional European chamois cream.
- Apply liberally to skin and/or chamois before each ride
- May be applied to any skin areas that rub together or against clothing
- Apply to skin to soothe & soften
- Chamois Butt’r Eurostyle contains menthol and witch hazel to produce a cooling and soothing effect
- Contains no artificial fragrances or colours
- Made in the USA
- Washes off skin and clothing with soap and water
- Chamois Butt’r products are paraben and gluten free
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
- Gore Bike Wear Element Men's BibshortsAs low as £30.00
- Gore Bike Wear Oxygen Classics Windstopper BibshortsAs low as £80.00
- Gore Bike Wear ONE Women's Active Shakedry JacketAs low as £110.00