Park Tool TL5C Heavy Duty Steel Tyre Lever - Set Of 2
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Park Tool TL5C Heavy Duty Steel Tyre Lever comes as a duo to make removing tyres a cinch! The tools are 8 inches long and made from forged steel to get tough on the hardest of tyre and rim combo's!
- 8 inch long levers made from forged steel for maximum leverage
- Works on downhill, tubeless, Dutch style and high pressure BMX tyres
- Unique tip to lift the tyre bead securely
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.