Park Tools CT5C - Minichain Brute Chain Tool
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
You don't often hear the words 'brute' and 'mini' in the same sentence, but with the Park Tools CT5C - Minichain Brute Chain Tool, it makes sense. This tool may be tiny, but its strength is mighty. It works on nearly all bicycle chains (including 10-speed), and it has a slide away T-handle and fine thread which will help shift those stubborn chain rivets.
- Includes a loosening shelf to release stiff links
- Has replaceable driving pin head
- Works on most chains, including 10-speed
- Weight: 77g
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.