Pendleton Somerby Womens Traditional Hybrid Bike - 2018 - Mint
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Pendleton Somerby Hybrid Bike - Mint is the personification of style coupled with a classic design. The classic step-through frame makes hopping on and off easy, the beautiful Somerby has a sprung leather-style saddle for comfort with 7 speed Shimano gearing to help you up hills.
- Frame: Alloy step-through frame
- Forks: Rigid steel for a more classic, stylish look
- Gears: 7 speed Shimano gears for easy and efficient cycling
- Brakes: Alloy V-brakes with alloy levers
- Wheels: 700c alloy double wall rims with hybrid tyres
|Pendleton Frame Size||Height (inches)||Height (cm)|
|17"||5'2" to 5'8"||157cm to 172cm|
|19"||5'6" to 6'0"||167cm to 183cm|
|Number of Gears||7|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Bike Frame Size||N/A|
|Primary Colour||Mint Green|
|Number of Gears||7|
|Frame||Alloy step-through frame|
|Forks||Rigid steel for a more classic, stylish look|
|Gear Shifters||7 speed Shimano gears for easy and efficient cycling|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Tourney|
|Pedals||Resin platform with rubber, 9/16"|
|Front Brake||Alloy V-brakes with alloy levers|
|Rear Brake||Alloy V-brakes with alloy levers|
|Front Hub||Steel with dome nuts|
|Quick Release Front Wheel||-|
|Rear Hub||Steel with dome nuts|
|Quick Release Rear Wheel||-|
|Rims||Pendleton Double Wall Alloy 36h|
|Tyre Size||700 x 38c|
|Handlebars||Pendleton Traditional Steel|
|Stem||60mm, 30 degree rise|
|Saddle||Large, sprung, padded leather style saddle|
|Seatpost||27.2 x 350mm|
|Pannier Rack Included||Yes|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.