Pinhead Solid Axle Wheel/Seatpost Lock Pack
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Unlike traditional locks, with Pinhead you can now protect specific components on your bike from theft. The unique Pinhead key system means that, unlike competitor locks of this type, they cannot be removed with a simple screwdriver. The Convex technology on Pinhead wheel locks protects them from removal by hammer, pliers, picks, universal socket tools, grinders and bolt cutters.
Once installed, the solid axle wheel locks remain permanently on your bike, even when you ride. When you need to remove your wheel for servicing, your Pinhead key lets you do this quickly and easily. The seatpost lock also remains on your bike once installed, locking the seatpost to the frame. When you need to adjust your saddle height you can simply use your pinhead key to unlock the clamp.
Pinhead locks use a special coded key that comes with each lockset. The key is ergonomically engineered to install and tighten your locks. Each key is different, and comes engraved with a nine-digit code so it can be replaced if lost. With your key code, matching locks can be ordered to protect your other components or other bikes.
Make sure to register your key code at pinheadlocks.com so that if you key is lost, a replacement key can be made for you.
- Protection for: Both wheels & seatpost
- Replaces your existing lock nuts and seatpost clamp
- Easy, one-time installation
- Lock nuts installed weight: 52g
- Materials: Precision forged Cro-Mo steel
- Online lost key replacement available for keys registered with Pinhead
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
- 4 x Lock Nuts (2 x M9/2 x M10)
- 1 x Seatpost Collar
- 1 x Rubber cap for the seatpost lock
- 1 x Shim to fit all seatposts (from 28.6mm OD to 31.8mm OD)
- 1 x Unique Pinhead Key for solid axle wheels
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Sold Secure Rating||No|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.