PowerTap C1 Chainring Powermeter
THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD NEED MODIFYING IS YOUR PAIN THRESHOLD!
The PowerTap C1 Chainring Powermeter is a full featured, crank-based power meter that features dual-sided measurement. The FSA-made, one-piece chainring design provides added stiffness for shifting no matter the terrain. Available 53/39, 52/36 and 50/36 chainring tooth options for 5 bolt, 110 BCD cranks, the C1 mounts to existing hardware on the bike. Additionally, dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART connectivity make the C1 an obvious choice for riders looking for more features and better value.
- Crank Interface: 5 bolt, 110 BCD compact
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
- Tooth Combinations: 50/36, 52-36 and 53/39
- Firmware Updates: Over the air
- Added Weight: About 150 grams
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery Life: 200 hours
A 2 year worldwide warranty exists on all PowerTap branded power meters.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.