Proviz Reflect 360 Rucksack Cover
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Proviz Reflect 360 Rucksack Cover is part of the wider Reflect360 range from Proviz, designed to enhance your visibility and safety when out on the roads. As with the whole range, it is manufactured from 100% CE EN471 certified reflective fabric.
The Proviz reflective rucksack cover reflects the smallest amount of light when out on the roads at night, early morning or any time during dull or poor light conditions. The light given of is extremely bright enabling your position on the roads to be clearly identified from over a quarter of a mile away giving drivers an increased amount of time to react accordingly and give you extra space when passing.
The Reflect360 rucksack cover incorporates an inner lining for 100% waterproofing and is attached securely using elasticated cords and press stud fasteners.
The edges of the rucksack are elasticated to create a secure fit around your rucksack of all sizes up to 35L. A light loop can also be used for those wishing to attach an extra LED light.
- Elasticated edge and press stud fasteners.
- Light loop (to add LED light)
- Material : Dual-layer 100% waterproofing
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.