Raleigh Beatz 18" Boys Bike - 2017
The Raleigh Beatz 18” Boys Bike is built around a strong steel frame in a bright neon colour with intricate modern illustration.
It has 6 different gears to choose from and easy-to-pull V-brakes that can be adjusted for small hands. It's fitted with rubber non-slip pedals that are colour matched to the bike and has treaded tyres for fantastic grip.
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; the steel frame material and oversized tubes result in a strong frame designed for all styles of riding
- Full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur's and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child's experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters, Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear
- Rear derailleur protector; fitted as standard a rear gear protector which prevents damage to the Shimano gears if the bike is dropped to the ground
- Aluminium V-brakes for improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; when your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Lower rise handlebars to give a riding position so your child is more aware of their surroundings, the handlebar area is finished off with softer dual compound co-ordinated grips
- Aluminium rims; that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals; fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off
- Graphics under a clear coat; by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the sophisticated design will remain undamaged for years to follow
|Number of Gears||6|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||-|
|Number of Gears||6|
|Frame||Hi-Tensile steel, Oval downtube, MTB|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, Rigid|
|Gear Shifters||Shimano Tournery ASLRS35LN, 6 speed Revoshift|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Tourney RD-FT35, 6 speed, Super short cage|
|Chainset||Steel 36T, 1 piece, 114mm|
|Cassette / Freewheel||Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28T|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel, 9 piece|
|Pedals||Resin junior, Rubber non slip pads, 1/2", Black/yellow|
|Front Brake||Aluminium V-brake, Brake modulator|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium V-brake, Brake modulator|
|Hubs||Steel, 36 hole, Nutted, Black|
|Rims||Aluminium, 18" single wall, 36 hole, Black|
|Tyre Size||18 x 2.125"|
|Tyres||Black treaded with yellow colourline|
|Handlebars||Steel, 520mm wide, 30mm rise, Black|
|Stem||Steel, 25 degree rise, 22.2mm, Black|
|Headset||Steel, 9 piece|
|Saddle||Beatz printed, Black steel rail|
|Seatpost||Steel, 25.4 x 230mm, Black|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.