Raleigh Krush 16" Girls Bike - 2017
With its heart design graphics, the Raleigh Krush 16” Girls Bike is built around a strong steel frame and has easy-to-pull V-brakes that can be adjusted for small hands.
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; the steel frame material and oversized tubes result in a strong frame designed for all styles of riding. The Krush frame has been designed with a lower top tube to allow your child to get on and off easily
- Aluminium V-brakes for improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; when your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers are easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Aluminium prop stand; using the prop stand the bike can be stood up to keep it clean and to prevent damage which can happen if the bike is dropped onto the floor
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children's bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off.
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Krush, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the stunningly designed Krush will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips and brake cables
|Number of Gears||1|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||-|
|Number of Gears||1|
|Frame||Hi-Tensile steel, Sloping toptube, Oval downtube, MTB|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, Rigid|
|Chainset||Steel 36T, 1 piece, 114mm|
|Cassette / Freewheel||16T|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel, 9 piece|
|Pedals||Resin junior, Rubber non slip pads, 1/2", White/pink|
|Front Brake||Aluminium V-brake, Brake modulator|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium V-brake, Brake modulator|
|Hubs||Steel 20h, Nutted, Silver|
|Rims||Aluminium 16", Single wall, 20 hole, Silver|
|Tyre Size||16 x 2.00"|
|Handlebars||Steel, 500mm wide, 30mm rise|
|Stem||Steel, 25 degree rise, 22.2mm, Silver|
|Headset||Steel, 9 piece|
|Saddle||Krush printed, Silver steel rail|
|Seatpost||Steel, 25.4 x 230mm, Silver|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.