Raleigh Krush 20" Girls Bike - 2017
With its heart design graphics, the Raleigh Krush 20” Girls Bike is built around a strong steel frame with 6 different gears to choose from.
It has easy-to-pull V-brakes that can be adjusted for small hands, rubber non-slip pedals that are colour matched to the bike and has treaded tyres for fantastic grip.
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; the steel frame material and oversized tubes result in a strong frame designed for all styles of riding. The Krush frame has been designed with a lower top tube to allow your child to get on and off easily
- Full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur's and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child's experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters, Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear
- Aluminium V-brakes; fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; when your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims; give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Aluminium prop stand; using the prop stand the bike can be stood up to keep it clean and to prevent damage which can happen if the bike is dropped onto the floor
- Junior non slip pedals; fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off.
- Graphics under a clear coat; by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the stunningly designed Krush will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips and brake cables
|Number of Gears||6|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||N/A|
|Number of Gears||6|
|Frame||Hi-Tensile steel, Sloping toptube, Oval downtube, MTB|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, Rigid|
|Gear Shifters||Shimano Tournery ASLRS35LN, 6 speed Revoshift|
|Rear Mech||Shimano Tourney RD-FT35, 6 speed, super short cage|
|Chainset||Steel 36T, 1 piece, 140mm|
|Cassette / Freewheel||Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel 9pc|
|Pedals||Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 1/2", white/lilac|
|Front Brake||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Rear Brake||Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator|
|Hubs||Steel 36h, Nutted, Silver|
|Rims||Aluminium 20" single wall 36h, silver|
|Tyre Size||20 x 2.125"|
|Tyres||Black with white colourline|
|Handlebars||Steel, 540mm wide, 30mm rise|
|Stem||Steel, 25 degree rise, 22.2mm, silver|
|Saddle||Krush printed, silver steel rail|
|Seatpost||Steel, 25.4 x 250mm, silver|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.