Raleigh Striker 12" Boys Bike
Packed with a range of football themed accessories, the Raleigh Striker 12” Boys Bike is made for young football fanatics.
Based around a strong steel frame, it has easy-to-pull calliper brakes that can be adjusted for small hands, full chainguard, mudguards and stabilisers.
Other extras included with this bike include a football themed bell and valve caps.
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; for strength and the rigid fork means the bike is easy to manoeuvre
- Caliper brakes; for an improved braking performance
- Resin brake levers; designed to be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands. Colour co-ordinated, a small but important detail designed to brighten up the control deck
- Semi rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims, another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh pavement bikes that give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals, a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children's bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off.
- Full chain guard, colour co-ordinated with graphics to match the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers
- Stabilisers, an essential for your child's first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely
- Front and rear mudguards, an essential piece of any children's pavement bike designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the tyres.
- A range of football themed accessories including a bell, valve caps and water bottle, plus spoke decorations and printed Striker saddle.
|Number of Gears||1|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||-|
|Number of Gears||1|
|Frame||Hi-Tensile steel, MTB|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, Rigid|
|Chainset||Steel 1 piece, Black crank|
|Cassette / Freewheel||16T|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel, 9 piece|
|Pedals||Resin junior, Rubber non slip pads, 1/2", Black/yellow|
|Brake Type||Caliper Brakes|
|Front Brake||Steel caliper, Silver|
|Rear Brake||Steel caliper, Silver|
|Hubs||Steel 16h, Nutted, Black|
|Rims||Aluminium 12", Single wall, 16 hole, Black|
|Tyre Size||12 x 2.125"|
|Handlebars||Steel, 480mm wide, 45mm rise, Black|
|Headset||Steel, 8 piece|
|Saddle||Striker printed, Black steel rail|
|Seatpost||Steel, 25.4 x 152mm, Black|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.