Raleigh Striker 14" Boys Bike
Packed with a range of football themed accessories, the Raleigh Striker 14” Boys Bike is made for young football fanatics.
Based around a strong steel frame, it has easy-to-pull V-brakes that can be adjusted for small hands, full chainguard, mudguards and stabilisers.
Other extras included with this bike include a football themed bell and valve caps.
- Hi-tensile steel frame with oversized tubes; for strength and the rigid fork means the bike is easy to manoeuvre
- V-brakes; for improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; when your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Resin brake levers; designed to be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- Semi rise handlebars, allowing a more upright riding position, allowing your child to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Aluminium rims, give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non slip pedals, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off.
- Full chain guard, not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers
- Stabilisers are an essential for your child's first bike, giving your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely
- Front and rear mudguards, designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the tyres
- A range of football themed accessories including a bell, valve caps and water bottle, plus spoke decorations and printed Striker saddle.
|Number of Gears||1|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||-|
|Number of Gears||1|
|Frame||Hi-Tensile steel, MTB|
|Forks||Hi-Tensile steel, Rigid|
|Chainset||Steel 1 piece, Black|
|Cassette / Freewheel||16 tooth|
|Bottom Bracket||Steel, 9 piece|
|Pedals||Resin junior, Rubber non slip pads, 1/2", Black/yellow|
|Front Brake||Steel V-brake, Brake modulator, Silver|
|Rear Brake||Steel V-brake, Brake modulator, Silver|
|Hubs||Steel, 20 hole, Nutted, Black|
|Rims||Aluminium, 14" single wall, 20 hole, Black|
|Tyre Size||14 x 2.125"|
|Handlebars||Steel, 500mm wide, 45mm rise, Black|
|Headset||Steel, 8 piece|
|Saddle||Striker printed, Black steel rail|
|Seatpost||Steel, 25.4 x 177mm, Black|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.