Ramped Bicycle Storage
The Ramped Bicycle Store is manufactured from PVC coated steel and comes fitted with two secure padlock points. This unit is designed to be fixed to a hard, flat and level base, from inside the unit and can store up to 3 adult bikes. Offering ultimate security, this storage unit is simple to assemble and allows you easy and complete access to stored bicycles.
- Bicycle storage unit manufactured from PVC coated steel
- Fitted as standard with two secure padlock points
- Designed to be fixed to a hard, flat and level base, from inside the unit (bolts supplied)
- Fire-resistant. Tested and recommended by leading cycle magazines
- Simple, clear and detailed assembly instructions.
- Easy and complete access to stored bicycles
- Storage capacity: up to 3 adult bikes
- Pre-assembled door and roofStainless steel exterior fixings
- Maintenance-free construction
- 25 year panel guarantee
- Dimensions once assembled 1.75msq
- External (cm) W 196 D 89 H 133
- Internal (cm) W 180 D 84 H (front) 109 H (back) 129
Please note: This product has a 7 day lead time and is not available for next day delivery.
Click and collect is also not available, home delivery only.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.