Ritchey Superlogic Evo Curve Handlebar
The Ritchey Superlogic Evo Curve Handlebar is representing the bleeding edge of design and material technology, the SuperLogic moniker is reserved for an extremely select group of components. From a wheelset that is so slippery that decals will slow them down, to handlebars that defy conventional thought about what strength and light weight truly mean, our SuperLogic line is set to shake up the order of things literally
- Full Carbon Monocoque construction
- Short reach, shallow drop with 4 degrees sweep at theovalized top section and smooth, double-radius drops
- Center section is aero bar compatible
- No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces
- Cable grooves
- Avaliable in 38, 40, 42 & 44cm widths
- 125mm Drop
- 75mm Reach
- Matte UD Carbon Finish
Like Ritchey stems, our handlebar offering is unrivaled, giving performance for every type and level of rider. Reach, drop, sweep, ergonomics and where applicable aerodynamics are optimized for each individual series. With the introduction of our Logic II line, individual characteristics are customized for each model for unprecedented fit. High modulus carbon fiber enables us to further refine the performance and functionality of our designs, adding sweep and shaped tops that mesh with the natural orientation of arms and wrists, relieving stress and providing ergonomic support for the palms and heels of your hands. The new superlight WCS Carbon EvolutionSL is a benchmark in carbon bar design, combining unsurpassed ergonomics, strength and light weight.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.