Ritchey WCS Road Logic 2.0 Frame Kit
Tom Ritchey built his first road frame 40 years ago in his parent's garage, and went on to bring numerous innovations to the craft. The Ritchey WCS Road Logic 2.0 Frame Kit carries many of the subtleties and details gleaned from Tom’s vast experience with steel frames.
Destined to be a modern classic, Tom designed an all-new, heat-treated and triple-butted Ritchey Logic tubeset for the new Road Logic, featuring aggressively short-butted sections optimised for TIG welding that save weight and improve ride quality. Ritchey’s proprietary forged-and-machined integrated head tube uses standard drop-in bearings and saves 80 grams over a standard head tube design.
With room for 700x28c tyres and classic Ritchey geometry, the Road Logic is ideally suited for long, epic days in the saddle on roads that are not always paved, and still nimble and stiff enough to take the county line sprint at the end of the day.
- Comes supplied with a matching Ritchey carbon road fork
- Also supplied with a WCS drop in headset
- Frame Weight: 1769g (55cm)
- Fork Weight: 345g
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||No|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.