RockShox Reverb MMX Seatpost, RIGHT/ABOVE LEFT/BELOW, 125x390mm - 34.9mm
The benchmark redefined. The second generation RockShox Reverb MMX - Includes Bleed Kit & Matchmaker X Mount B1 dropper Seatpost is built to perform at the highest levels and conditions. The SKF internal floating piston, single seal and increased bushing overlap add reliability and a smoother movement to the seatpost, giving you peace of mind and excellent performance.
The Reverb posts feature a dedicated post length for the travel length and is available in 100mm and 125mm. It also comes in three different seat tube diameters: 30.9mm, 31.6mm and 34.9mm. This Reverb is externally routed, so the hose is connected to the outside of the post, on the seatpost clamp head. This is perfect for frames that don’t offer internal routing for seatposts.
Included with the Reverb MMX dropper post is a bleeding kit and Matchmaker X mount, so you can connect it straight to your brake levers.
- SKF internal floating piston
- New dedicated post length per travel length
- Length: 340mm, 390mm
- Colours: Black
- 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy
- Zero offset seatpost clamp
- Adjustable return speed at the handlebar
- Discrete or Match Maker X, left or right
- Available in: 100 and 125
- Diameter: 30.9/31.6/34.9mm
- Weight: 520g (Weight based on 340mm post length, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX™ remote with shifter hardware and 1300 hose)
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.