RockShox Reverb Stealth B1 Dropper Seatpost LEFT/ABOVE RIGHT/BELOW - 31.6mm
The benchmark redefined. The second generation RockShox Reverb Stealth B1 dropper seatpost is built to perform at the highest levels and conditions. The SKF internal floating piston, single seal and increased bushing overlap add reliability and a smoother movement to the seatpost, giving you peace of mind and excellent performance.
The Reverb posts feature a dedicated post length for the travel length and is available in 100mm, 125mm, 150mm and 170mm, so all heights are catered for. It also comes in three different seat tube diameters: 30.9mm, 31.6mm and 34.9mm. The stealth Reverbs are internally routed, so the hose connects to the bottom of the seatpost within the frame.
Included with the Reverb Stealth dropper post is a bleeding kit and Matchmaker X mount, so you can connect it straight to your brake levers.
- Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston
- Improved performance and durability in all conditions
- 150mm and 170mm travel options available in all diameters
- Increased bushing overlap
- New dedicated post length per travel length
- Includes bleed kit & matchmaker X mount
- Length: 340mm, 390mm, 400mm, 480mm
- Colour: Black
- Shaft material:3D forged 7050 alloy
- Head material: 7050 forged alloy
- Adjustable return speed at the handlebar remote
- Hardware: Discrete or Match Maker™ X, left or right
- Diameters: 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
- Weight: 560g (weight based on 340mm length, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX™ remote with shifter hardware and 1300mm hose)
- Travel: 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 170mm
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.