Saris Bike Porter 2 Bike Car Rack
With the Saris Bike Porter Car Rack, you can protect your cars finish and hold up to two bikes securely.
The Bike Porter is a budget-friendly steel-frame trunk rack that offers the essential features - ratcheting straps that hold your bikes securely to the rack arms, anti-sways that prevent bikes from rubbing against each other and high-density foam mounts that protect the finish on your vehicle.
Designed to fit a variety of frame sizes and types, the Bike Porters EasyAttach fit system adjusts snugly to your vehicle. Its intuitive two-position design makes it easy to install. When you’re not using the Bike Porter, it folds and stores with a single adjustment.
Because it’s a boot mounted rack, your bikes are accessible and easy to put in place. No overhead lifting, twisting, or balancing required.
- Carries 2 bikes - up to 35lbs each
- Durable steel frame construction
- Ratcheting antisway straps secure and stabilize bikes
- Grooved rubber cradles separate your shift and brake cables from your frame
- EasyAttach fit system adjusts to fit most vehicles
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.