SeaSucker Mini Bomber Fork Mount 2 Bike Car Rack
Versatile, compact and durable, the SeaSucker Mini Bomber 2-bike fork mount rack is a fork mounting system that holds two bikes and can be attached to either the roof or boot of your car, or even the rear glass panel of an SUV or minivan. The SeaSucker Mini Bomber 2-bike fork-mount rack fits seamlessly with your vehicle. Its plastic construction moves to match the curvature of most vehicles and four, 6” SeaSucker vacuum mount cups are more than up to the retention task and are easy to attach using a simple pump action. This provides an unyielding 210lb of pull strength per cup.
Durability is ensured with the tough HDPE bodies, which are also compact. The fork is mounted using Delta Bike Hitch Pro mounts, which are also lockable as well as being reliable, for peace of mind. Another nice feature of the 9mm fork mount is it opens wide enough so that when you release the lever you do not need to adjust the opposite bolt, making it simple and quick to take the bike on and off the vehicle. Two easy to use rear wheel straps have also been added, securing the wheel in place with hoop and loop straps to prevent sideways movement.
- Secure mounting for 2 bicycles: up to 45 lbs each
- Versatile, can be used on the roof, boot, rear glass panel of a SUV or hatchback
- Attaches to metal, glass or fibreglass surfaces
- Made from a 3/4 thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability
- Mounting via two heavy-duty fork mounts for 9mm dropouts
- Four 6 SeaSucker vacuum cups on body, providing 210lb pull-strength from each cup
- Two rear wheel straps for secure wheel attachment
- Approx. 27 x 8 footprint
- Approx. 12 lbs in weight
- Mini Bomber 2-bike rack
- Two Rear Wheel Straps
- 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance
- Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump, Spare Tyre
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.