Shimano Dura Ace R9100 Crankset - 55/42T
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Designed with optimum power transfer, the Shimano Dura Ace R9100 Crankset - 55/42T maintains a great balance between high rigidity and light weight design, making it the best choice for climbers, sprinters and time trialists.
With increased stiffness throughout, this crankset still weighs 7g lighter than previous Dura Ace models.
- Crank arm lengths: 165 mm, 167.5 mm, 170 mm, 172.5 mm, 175 mm, 177.5 mm, 180 mm
- Compatible with 11 speed chains
- A new design and look that is adapted for race specific disc brake systems
- Hollowtech II
- Hollowglide technology for smoother shifting
- 4-gear-arm construction
- Shorter length of rear center with O.L.D. 135mm
- Rider tuned gearing options
- Weight of 650g
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|