Shimano M324 Mountain Bike SPD Pedals
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Shimano M324 Mountain Bike SPD Pedals have a design which is serviceable and when well looked-after have a long-life span. The pedals can be used with any shoe are they combine the SPD Pedals clip-less mechanism on one side and a normal Flat Pedals grip on the other. Cleats are included and you can adjust as you progress and improve your ride.
- Combines SPD Pedals mechanism on one side and Flat Pedals pedal body on the other, you can ride with cleats or normal shoes
- Serviceable cup and cone bearings add to long life of the pedals
- Adjustable cleat tension means you can start off with loose tension for extra easy engagement and release, and turn up the tension as you progress
- Cleats Included
- Weight: 533g
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.