Shimano PD-5800 105 SPD-SL Road Pedals
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Take your road cycling to the next level with these high quality Shimano PD 5800 105 (SPD-SL) clipless pedals. With a wide, lightweight carbon body you get a large contact area to maximise power transfer through the pedals, whilst reducing weight.
A low profile design gives the Shimano PD 5800 pedal design minimises drag. The large binding offers quick engagement and the stainless steel pedal plate is rock solid and durable.
At only 285g per pair and needing very little maintenance thanks to a sealed cartridge axle unit the Shimano PD 5800 105 pedals are a weapon in your arsenal to get you riding faster.
- Designed to match the 105 11-speed group
- Wide lightweight carbon body
- Low profile design increases road clearance
- Large binding target allows quick engagement
- Wide cleats offer more efficient pedalling
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustment
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a font-centre pivot
- Weight: 285 grams per pair
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.