Shimano PD-5800 105 SPD-SL Road Pedals
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Take your road cycling to the next level with these high quality Shimano PD 5800 105 (SPD-SL) clipless pedals. With a wide, lightweight carbon body you get a large contact area to maximise power transfer through the pedals, whilst reducing weight.
A low profile design gives the Shimano PD 5800 pedal design minimises drag. The large binding offers quick engagement and the stainless steel pedal plate is rock solid and durable.
At only 285g per pair and needing very little maintenance thanks to a sealed cartridge axle unit the Shimano PD 5800 105 pedals are a weapon in your arsenal to get you riding faster.
- Designed to match the 105 11-speed group
- Wide lightweight carbon body
- Low profile design increases road clearance
- Large binding target allows quick engagement
- Wide cleats offer more efficient pedalling
- Stainless steel pedal body plate for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustment
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a font-centre pivot
- Weight: 285 grams per pair
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.
- Boardman Elite ATT 9.4 Mens Time Trial Bike - 2019As low as £2,500.00
- Lapierre Sensium 600 FDJ Ultegra Mens Road Bike - 2018As low as £1,595.00
- Boardman Elite AIR Frameset - 2018As low as £1,400.00
- Boardman Elite CXR 9.0 Apex Mens Cyclocross Bike - 2019As low as £1,450.00