Shimano PD-R8000 Ultegra SPD-SL Carbon Road Pedals
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
- Wide lightweight carbon body provides large shoe contact area to maximise power transfer and support whilst reducing weight
- Low profile design increases road clearance for increased confidence when slicing through corners
- 10 mm body height from axle centre to cleat contact surface
- Large binding target allows quick engagement while wide cleats provides more efficient pedalling
- Stainless steel pedal body plates for increased durability
- Open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustment
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- Three types of shoe cleats available: fixed, 3 degrees of float in each direction, or 3 degrees of float from a font-centre pivot
- Weight: 248 grams per pair
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.