Shimano RD-M360 Acera Rear Derailleur SGS - 7/8 Speed
The Shimano Acera 8 Speed Rear Mech RDM360 has a light action operation and over-size pulleys for a wide gear choice
- Oversize 13-tooth tension and guide pulleys to reduce noise and wear
- Extension spring and low-friction fluorine-coated link pivot bushing result in a light shifting action
- Top normal spring for use with Rapidfire shifters
- IG and HG chain, 7- and 8-speed compatible
- For use with 28 to 34 tooth low rear sprockets, total capacity 43 teeth
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.