Shimano RD-M360 Acera Rear Derailleur SGS - 7/8 Speed
The Shimano Acera 8 Speed Rear Mech RDM360 has a light action operation and over-size pulleys for a wide gear choice
- Oversize 13-tooth tension and guide pulleys to reduce noise and wear
- Extension spring and low-friction fluorine-coated link pivot bushing result in a light shifting action
- Top normal spring for use with Rapidfire shifters
- IG and HG chain, 7- and 8-speed compatible
- For use with 28 to 34 tooth low rear sprockets, total capacity 43 teeth
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.