Shimano RT5 SPD Touring Shoes
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
|Shoes||Men's UK Size||5||6||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||12||13||Women's UK Size||3.5||4||4.5||5.5||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||Euro Shoe Size||36||37||38||39||40.5||41||42||42.5||43||44||44.5||45||46||47||48|
The Shimano RT5 SPD Touring Shoes are a smart and versatile on-road cycling shoe that will take you from commute to spin class and are also a comfortable choice for touring.
The Shimano RT5 SPD Touring Shoes are designed for comfort both on and off the bike and are ideal for road touring, commuting or indoor cycling.
The full length rubber sole means that they are easy to walk in and the perforated synthetic leather upper secured with three wide hook-and-loop straps ensures a snug and secure fit.
- The smart and versatile cycling shoe
- Ideal for road touring, commuting or indoor cycling
- Classic 3-strap styling, pedaling performance and walking comfort
- Three wide-strap closures for added upper rigidity
- Glass fiber reinforced shank plate for optimum sole rigidity
- Full length rubber sole enhances walking comfort
- Durable perforated synthetic leather upper designed to ensure a snug, secure fit
- Adaptable cup insole
- 360-degree reflectivity for high visibility in urban environments
|Type||Road Bike Shoes|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Type||Road Bike Shoes|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.