Shimano SPD PD-T8000 Deore XT pedals
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Shimano PD-T8000 XT MTB SPD Trek Pedals
You've got the choice: click or platform. Especially designed for use on touring and trekking bikes, this duo pedal of course features the SPD click mechanism. In this way, you can effectively use your power and optimize your movements. If you do not want to click into and out of the pedals when riding through the city or if you simply prefer to wear standard shoes, you can use the wider pedal platform. On the PD-T8000, this platform even comes with 8 steel pins for a good grip on the pedal.
· Can be used from both sides
· Adjustable release tension
· CroMo axle
· 8 replaceable steel pins
· Only suitable for cranks with drilled pedal thread
· Low-maintenance, sealed compact bearings
· With an angular float of ± 3°
· Integrated reflector
· Incl. cleats (SH 56) and replacement pins
· Weight: approx. 392 g (pair)
· 1 pair
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.