Shimano T780X SPD Trekking Clipless MTB Pedals
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Shimano T780X SPD Trekking Clipless MTB Pedals are designed for recreational riders who commute and tour.
This XT trekking pedal combines SPD mechanism on one side and a stable platform pedal body on the other, you can ride with cleats or normal shoes.
- Low profile platform height with large platform contact area for excellent support and stability
- Lightweight and high performance using a forged alloy body and chrome-moly axle
- 8mm hex wrench mounting system
- Sealed cartridge axle system
- Easy entry system with tension adjustment
- Built in reflectors
- Weight: 392g
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.