Sigma Rox 7.0 GPS Computer
Unpack, mount, ride! The Sigma Rox 7.0 GPS Computer is easy to operate, yet equipped with high end features like GPS track navigation and barometric altitude measurement. You can even load and compete against your „favorite“ Strava segments. Create your own personal sport profiles to get the most out of every ride!
The ROX GPS 7.0 has four buttons:
- Top right: The top right button turns the ROX GPS 7.0 on and off. When the ROX GPS 7.0 is on, the top right button is now the "Enter" or "Start" button. Press the "Enter" to confirm selections within menus.
- Top left: The top left button is the "Stop" button when a training session is in progress. Within menus, the top left button is the "Back" button.
- Two bottom buttons: The ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons increase or decrease values, navigate through menu items, or toggle between screens while training. To access the short menu while training, press and hold the bottom right button. Press both bottom button at the same time to activate the backlight.
- Height x width x depth 73,5mm x 50 mm x 21,5mm
- Display: 1.7” full dot-matrix LCD with 160 x 128px
- Weight: 61g
ROX GPS Bracket
- ROX GPS 7.0 uses the redesigned ROX GPS bracket. The 1/4 turn style twist lock bracket fits handlebars or stems and is 20% samller than previous SIGMA mounts.
Full Dot Matrix Display
- The full dot-matrix display enables users to flexibly configure settings. Thanks to multiple tile size options, all text can be optimally shown on the display – whether in full sunlight or after dark with the backlight.
|Heart Rate Monitor||-|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Heart Rate Monitor||-|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.