Silverlabel Focus 4K Action Camera
The SilverLabel Focus Action Cam 4K is tough and able to capture the best and most exciting moments of your life. When in it's housing this product is extremely robust and capable of withstanding the knocks and bumps of filming, even in the most rugged of environments.
Included are many of the fixing mounts you will need to set up almost anywhere, such as a helmet mount, a bicycle mount, etc. and it also comes with a waterproof housing. The camera can be fixed to helmets, surfboards, cars, mountain bikes, skateboards, etc. giving you the option to capture the world in ultra high-definition video.
- Capture your rides in glorious 4K UHD for footage that will simply take your breath away
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty, which covers the device for manufacturing defects and faults not caused by the product's owner during normal use
- Image Sensor: 16 Megapixel
- View Angle: 170°
- Storage Type: External MicroSD
- Storage Capacity: Up to 64GB
- Audio: Built-in Microphone and Speaker
- Video File Format: H.264 MP4
- Video File Resolution: 4k at 30fps, 2.7k at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps, 720p at 120fps
- Viewport: 1.5" LCD with 720p Resolution
- Battery Capacity: 900mAh
- Battery Life: Up to 60mins
- Connectivity: MicroUSB, MicroHDMI & Wi-Fi
- Water Resistance: Waterproof up to 30 meters
- Dimensions: H: 41mm | W: 58mm | D:29mm
- Weight: 58g
|Battery Life||Up to 60mins|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.