Smith Overtake Road Bike Helmet
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Overtake your competition with this revolutionary helmet. Providing maximum ventilation, superior aerodynamics and improved protection, the Smith Overtake Road Bike Helmet is the ultimate racing helmet and a must have for any cyclist, in any event. Integrating proprietary technologies with best-in-class protection options, the AEROCORE construction featuring Koroyd The Overtake your ticket to ride.
Koroyd provides superior impact absorption, design flexibility and ventilation when compared to materials used in traditional helmet construction such as EPS. By utilizing crumple-zone cylinders that crush uniformly on impact. Koroyd manages energy more efficiently with less volume than any other protection material on the market. Unlike traditional protection materials, Koroyd cylinders absorb and convert more kinetic energy, whilst increasing air flow and reducing overall weight. Not all helmets are equal.
- Lightweight Aerocore
- In-Mold Construction
- Ventilated Protection Featuring Patented Koroyd Material
- Integrated Skeletal Structure and Aramid Filament Reinforcements
- VaporFit Adjustable Fit System
- 21 Optimized Vents Balance Aerodynamic Performance Without Compromising Ventilation
- X-Static with Reactive Cooling Performance Lining
- Ultra-Light Single Layer Webbing
- AirEvac Ventilation
- Ultimate Sunglass Integration
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.