Smith Route Road Bike Helmet
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Making sure you get to your destination from any point, the Smith Route Road Helmet raises the bar when it comes to comfort and protection out on the road. Using Smith’s proven Aerocore Construction featuring Koroyd, the Route’s clean design targets in on important zonal impact areas, providing greater protection where and when it matters most.
We combine this with our AirEvac ventilation and VaporFit adjustable fit system, creating the perfect balance of comfort and confidence for any ride.
Koroyd provides superior impact absorption, design flexibility and ventilation when compared to materials used in traditional helmet construction such as EPS. By utilizing crumple-zone cylinders that crush uniformly on impact.
Koroyd manages energy more efficiently with less volume than any other protection material on the market. Unlike traditional protection materials, Koroyd cylinders absorb and convert more kinetic energy, whilst increasing air flow and reducing overall weight.
- Lightweight Aerocore
- In-Mold Construction
- Zonal Ventilated Protection
- Featuring Patented Koroyd
- Adjustable Fit System
- 18 Optimized Vents
- X-Static with Reactive Cooling Performance Lining
- Ultra-Light Single Layer Webbing
- AirEvac Ventilation
- Ultimate Sunglasses Integration
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.