SRAM Force1 Rear Derailleur - 11 Speed
The SRAM Force CX1 Rear Derailleur adopts all the technologies of SRAM 1X MTB to give the fastest, quietest 1x11 shifting available. SRAM's unique clutch system eliminates chain slack, giving for smoother, quieter, and more secure chain travel.
- A dedicated 1x rear derailleur
- Exact Actuation for fast and accurate shifts using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement). 10 and 11 speed compatible
- X-Sync pulley features a 12-tooth design that helps control the chain's lateral movement
- X-Horizon straight parallelogram design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force
- Roller Bearing Clutch's one-way roller clutch controls chain tension for consistent shifting
- Cage Lock technology makes for fast wheel changes or chain installation
- Weight: 261g
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.