SRAM Force1 Rear Derailleur - 11 Speed
The SRAM Force CX1 Rear Derailleur adopts all the technologies of SRAM 1X MTB to give the fastest, quietest 1x11 shifting available. SRAM's unique clutch system eliminates chain slack, giving for smoother, quieter, and more secure chain travel.
- A dedicated 1x rear derailleur
- Exact Actuation for fast and accurate shifts using SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement). 10 and 11 speed compatible
- X-Sync pulley features a 12-tooth design that helps control the chain's lateral movement
- X-Horizon straight parallelogram design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force
- Roller Bearing Clutch's one-way roller clutch controls chain tension for consistent shifting
- Cage Lock technology makes for fast wheel changes or chain installation
- Weight: 261g
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.