SRAM Force22 GXP Crankset, 175 - 50/34T
The SRAM Force 22 crankset delivers an upgrade in performance by utilizin gunidirectional carbon in the crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider.And, like RED, the hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X Glide R chainrings are optimized for use with the YAW Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance. It comes in fullsize and compact ratios and in multiple crank arm lengths.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X G lide R chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw Front Derailleur.
- New 165mm arm length option.
- Arm Material :Carbon/ Machined Alloy
- Chainring Material :Machined Alloy
- Weight :714.8g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
- Compatibility :SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleurs, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains
- Technology Highlight(s) :XGlideR
Note - GXP Cups Not Included
|Type of Bolt||GXP|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Type of Bolt||GXP|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.